Wallpaper can be a dynamic, vibrant alternative to paint. Custom Colors Painting has experience with a variety of types, finishes, styles, and choices of wallpaper hanging and safe removal. Our professionals use meticulous measurement, placement, and installation to bring a perfect, lasting finish to your walls.
We provide Wallpaper Hanging/Removal Services to those living in Illinois, including the following areas:
Barrington, IL | South Barrington, IL | Deer Park, IL | Inverness, IL | Kildeer, IL | Lake Zurich, IL | Long Grove, IL | Palatine, IL
Through experience, Custom Colors Painting has have found a systematic approach to deliver the professional quality job we were hired for.
• Roll up all area rugs and move all furniture to the middle of the room and cover it with new clean plastic.
• Tarp off all flooring and counters.
• Patch all nicks, holes and nail pops on the walls, ceiling and woodwork along with caulking all broken caulk seams.
• Repaired areas are primed first and then painting begins.
• After the final coat of paint has been applied we inspect all of our work and then invite the homeowner to do the same.
• Power wash and or hand wash the entire house.
• Bleach and TSP (Trisodium Chloride) are used for the removal of any mildew and dirt.
• All shrubs, bushes, sidewalks and driveways are protected by drop cloths.
• Scrape and power sand all loose or peeling paint.
• All bare wood or new wood is treated with an oil primer.
• Any broken caulk or gaps are filled with a siliconized caulk to prevent water intrusion.
• Painting or staining of the home now is started.
• Clean up occurs every night before we leave. Paint chips are picked up and supplies are all neatly stored.
• At the completion of the job we inspect our work and then invite the homeowner to do the same.
Call us today at 847.312.7255 to get started on your project!